Previous College Student

Am I a Previous College Student?

You are a previous college student if you have completed courses and/or earned a degree or certificate at another college or university.



Apply for Admission Online


To be eligible for Chabot College admission including all Career Technical Education (CTE) Programs, the student must be at least 18 years old or have one of the following:

  • U.S. High School Diploma
  • General Education Degree (GED)
  • California High School Proficiency Certificate

Apply at CCCApply

For assistance, visit:

  • Student Online Services
  • Or, the Dream Center.
    The Dream Center provides Bilingual (English/Spanish) support, resources, information and referrals for all Dreamer, undocumented, AB 540, and DACA students and allies in a safe and confidential environment. 


Your Student ID number (W#), CLASS-Web, and Zonemail

1. Get your W# (student ID number)

You will need your W# frequently to logon to the college online systems and for campus services.

You can get it from 2 ways:

  1. From email: 3-5 days after your application is submitted, you will receive a unique student W# via email. Remember to check your spam folder.

  2. From CLASS-Web:
    1. Go to CLASS-Web.
    2. Enter your user ID with your social security number or CCC-ID.
    3. Enter your PIN (Default PIN is your birthdate in numerical format: MMDDYY).
    4. Log in and click on What is my W ID?

If your PIN is disabled or you are still unable to obtain your W#, email Admissions & Records Office at

2. Login to your CLASS-Web

CLASS-Web is where students can view their student records, register for classes, and access many more services. You will need to access it frequently throughout the semesters, so make sure you can login as soon as possible.
If you have not logged in yet, then follow these steps:

  1. Go to CLASS-Web.
  2. Enter your user ID with your W#, social security number, or CCC-ID.
  3. Enter your PIN (Default PIN is your birthdate in numerical format: MMDDYY).

3. Login to your Zonemail

Zonemail is your student email. Make sure you can login to CLASS-Web (see above), and then follow these instructions to login to your zonemail account.


Apply for Financial Aid

All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid, regardless of your financial situation. Financial aid can help pay for enrollment fees, books, transportation, and other educational costs for eligible students.

Attend one of our Zoom Application Assistance for FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application support. 

The FAFSA and CA Dream Act applications have a priority deadline of March 2nd, however, students can still apply for financial aid after this deadline. Check your financial aid requirements on CLASS-Web to complete the process.

Visit Financial Aid


Complete the Orientation

Complete the online orientation, which is required to receive Priority Registration.

Complete Online Orientation


Assessment and Placement

Please complete the English and Math self-guided placement tools in your student account on CLASS-Web.

For assessment and placement in other subjects and if you have questions, please visit the Assessment Center website.


Complete Your Student Educational Plan (SEP)

If you do not have an SEP on file:

  1.  Schedule for an appointment at Counseling to develop an SEP.
  2. If you have courses from another institution or AP test scores, bring an unofficial copy of them to the Student Ed Planning appointment with the counselor in order to receive advising and prerequisite overrides.

Note: Prerequisite overrides are not automatic, you must speak directly with a counselor, or submit a prerequisite override request electronically.


Submit college or university transcripts, evaluated foreign transcripts, and/or AP test score

Submit official copies of college or university transcripts, evaluated foreign transcripts, and/or AP test score reports to the Admissions & Records office to be included in your student file. 

PREFERRED METHOD FOR QUICKEST PROCESSING: If you are ordering through Credentials or Parchment, select the information for Chabot College that already exists in the system for the most accurate delivery and quickest upload to your student profile.

SECOND OPTION: For any other service, please have your transcripts sent to

For Colleges/Universities that do not offer the option of electronic transcripts, send paper transcripts to:
Chabot College
ATTN:  Admissions and Records
25555 Hesperian Blvd.
Hayward, CA  94545


Complete Title IX Training

Complete Title IX - Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention Training


Register for Classes

Follow the steps to register for classes.


Additional steps prior to start of classes

Review the steps to complete to start the semester off right.